101 Prayers and Declarations
These 101 prayers and declarations will assist you to receive all the blessings God has for you in the new year 2020, as well as, empower you for everyday victorious living. Pray them as often as you can. They could also be very useful for the crossing-over night, that is, 31st December 2019.
Blessed Year 2019
The year 2019 is going down in history as a good year for some people. Other people may not feel the same way about 2019. But we all need to give thanks to God Almighty for bringing us to the end of the year. It is important to appreciate God for all the good things He gave to us. And also, for all the evil things He prevented from us throughout the year. God has loaded the new year 2020 with many blessings for you.
“For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.” Jeremiah 29 verse 11 (AMPC).
In the compilation of these 101 prayers and declarations, special consideration was given to sectors or issues of life which had not been previously prayed for. For example, people with court case(s), imprisonment, depression and for children.
Thanksgiving for What God has done
- I thank You heavenly Father for all the blessings you blessed me with in 2019. 2 Peter 1:3
- Blessed be the name of the LORD for all the daily benefits He has bestowed on me and my family. Psalm 68: 19.
- We appreciate You Father for the protection, guidance, grace, love, mercies, favor, breakthrough, deliverance, healing and health.
- And for wisdom, success, business, career, marriage, child(ren), life partner, promotion, provision and miracles and for every kind of blessings You gave to us, in Jesus mighty name.
- Thank You Jesus for keeping and bringing me to the end of this year. Philippians 1: 6
Confession and Repentance
19 Now repent of your sins and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped away. 20 Then times of refreshment will come from the presence of the Lord, and he will again send you Jesus, your appointed Messiah. Acts 3: 19, 20 (NLT).
- Heavenly Father, I come before Your holy throne confessing every sin I committed knowingly or not in 2019. 1 John 1: 8
- I confess the sins of my family and my relatives. Daniel 9: 20
- And I pray that You have mercy upon and forgive us, in Jesus name. 1 John 1: 9
- Let Your grace and mercy triumph in our lives, oh God. Psalm 86: 13
Create the Atmosphere
- Father, in the Name of Jesus. I arise to take dominion and authority over this place You have given to me. Ephesians 2: 6
- Your Word declares that You have given to me every place I set my foot upon. Joshua 1: 3
- I present my body as a living sacrifice unto You today. Romans 12: 3
- O God, let my prayers be acceptable unto You today, in Jesus name.
- Father, answer me, in accordance to Your unfailing Word, in Jesus name. Isaiah 65: 24
- I take authority over the powers of darkness and I decree that my prayers will not be earth-bound. Ephesians 6: 12
- My prayers and declaration shall effectively produce powerful results for me and my family in 2020. James 5: 16b
- None of the words that proceed from my mouth shall fall to the ground, in Jesus name. 1 Samuel 3: 19
New Year 2020 with Open Doors
- I decree and declare that great doors of success, promotion, and victory shall open for me and my family in 2020. Revelation 3: 7
- Let every good door that was or has been closed against us, be opened for us in 2020, in Jesus name. Isaiah 45: 1, Matthew 16: 18
- I break through every barrier or obstacle on our way by the authority in Jesus name. Isaiah 54: 3
- In 2020, no power, no personality and no person shall be able to stand against me nor my family from reaching our goals. Joshua 1: 5
- And I decree that we shall experience continuous and progressive advancement in all areas of our lives, in Jesus name. Genesis 26: 13
New Year 2020 with Divine Healing and Good Health
- Father, I proclaim that You have been good to us and have healed us throughout the years. Psalm 107: 20
- Your Word declares that You are the God who heals us. Exodus 15: 16
- Therefore, I decree that in 2020 sickness is not our portion. Isaiah 8: 18,
- And I declare that our bodies will not be a sanctuary for ailments or disease of any kind, in Jesus name.
- None of my family member shall die by sickness in 2020, in Jesus name. Psalm 118: 17
- I decree that healing is our portion in 2020, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Every sickness in my body or in any of my family member shall end with 2019, in Jesus name. 1 Peter 2: 24
New Year 2020 with Divine Favor and Grace
- I decree and declare that 2020 shall be our year of divine favor. Psalm 41: 11; 102: 13.
- We receive unusual acceptance, promotion, grace and favor in 2020, in Jesus name. 1 Corinthians 16: 23.
- I decree that we shall be preferred above every other person, in Jesus name. Isaiah 43: 4.
- By the grace of God, we shall receive all the benefits and blessings God designed for us for 2020. Joshua 21: 45.
- And the favor of God will bring us to greatness, in Jesus name.
New Year 2020 with a Better Job
- Father, I thank You for giving me the power and wisdom to make wealth in 2020. Deuteronomy 8: 18.
- Therefore, I decree and declare that I will get a better-paying job in 2020, in Jesus name.
- I decree that my application for promotion, pay-raise or increase shall be accepted and granted in the year 2020.
- And I shall prosper as the best in my place of work, in Jesus name.
- Father, I pray that You grant me the discretion to make the right choices about or in my place of work in 2020, in Jesus name.
- I decree that I shall not be suspended or fired from my job in 2020.
New Year with a Spouse (for singles)
- I decree that in 2020 I will find my spouse, in Jesus name. *
- Jesus, I pray that in 2020 my marriage shall be celebrated to the glory of Your name.
- My relationship with my fiancé(e) shall grow stronger and better in 2020.
- I reject every fruitless or abusive relationship from my life.
- And I cancel every plan(s) of the enemy against the success of my relationship and marriage in 2020, in Jesus name.
- I pray for financial provision for my marriage in 2020, in Jesus name.
New Year with Family
- Heavenly Father, I pray for marital, financial, physical, psychological, social and spiritual blessings to rest upon my family, in Jesus name.
- I pray that 2020 will be a year of increase and prosperity for my home.
- And our expectations shall be fulfilled, in Jesus name.
- My family shall experience divine protection, provision, guidance, good health, peace and prosperity, in Jesus name.
- I decree success upon all our endeavours in 2020, in Jesus name.
Great website. Life transforming