What God Says
The following prayer points against barrenness and infertility have been a blessing to many families. I would encourage you to trust God Almighty and totally depend on Him, irrespective of what the doctor or any other person has diagnosed. These powerful prayer points against barrenness and infertility will assist you prevail, by God’s grace.
Genesis 1: 27, 28:
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. (KJV)
The Word of God declares that God commanded the first family to be fruitful and multiply. God cannot command you to do anything He has not empowered you to do. You must realize that He has already made provisions for you to be able to succeed in whatsoever He has commanded you to do. God cannot lie. The Scriptures cannot be broken. Throughout the Bible, there is nobody who truly served God and remained barren.
Begin by giving thanks and praises to God in songs. Praise and worship Him.
- Give God thanks for all He has done for you. For every good thing you have received in life.
- Thank God for your family and marriage.
- Father, I appreciate You for Your kindness, goodness, favor and mercy to me.
- I thank You my Creator for all the blessings You have given to me. I am grateful for granting me divine protection, provision, perfection and restoration.
- Father God, I give you praise because you are worthy. There is none like you. You alone are God, the Most High. You reign supreme in my life and over all creation.
- My LORD, I acknowledge that it is by Your grace I am saved, blessed, fruitful, secure, prosperous and favored in all things, always.
- LORD, I ascribe all honor, glory, power and adoration to Your holy name. Great is Your faithfulness.
- I thank You Father because You are not man that You should lie, neither a son of man that you should change Your mind. (Numbers 23:19).
- LORD, I believe You will fulfill every word You have spoken concerning my life in Jesus’ name.
Confession and Repentance
8 If we claim we have no sin, we are only fooling ourselves and not living in the truth. 9 But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness. 1 John 1 vs. 8 – 9 New Living Translation (NLT)
- Confess your sins to God and ask Him to forgive you. “Father, I confess every sin I have committed before you. Be they sins of omission or commission, I beg for Your mercy. Please, forgive me. Have mercy upon me and wash me clean with the blood of Jesus Christ.”
- Father, forgive me, in any way or in any form I may have brought barrenness upon my life and marriage; and heal me, in Jesus’ name.
Standing on God’s Holy Word
- Jesus, I come before You today to receive all the blessings you have destined for me.
- I receive the power to be fruitful in Jesus’ name.
- LORD, make me fruitful and release multiplication upon my life and marriage in Jesus’ name.
- Because the Scriptures cannot be broken, I cannot be childless or unfruitful in any area of my life in Jesus’ name.
- Therefore, I am fruitful in every way; according to the Word of God in Jesus’ name.
- My womb is fertile and reproductive in Jesus’ name.
- And my reproductive system is healed and restored in Jesus’ name.
- Father, bless me with good and healthy children in Jesus’ name.
- I refuse to agree with every decree holding me bound in the city of barrenness and barrenness.
- And release the children God Almighty has given to me, to come forth into the physical through me in Jesus’ name.
- The Word of God says, “Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” (Matthew 18:18 New King James Version NKJV).
- Therefore, I bind and destroy every seed, root, shoot or fruit of barrenness in my life and marriage.
- And loose upon my life and marriage all of God’s blessings of fruitfulness in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every evil river drowning my life and marriage in barrenness and infertility, dry up in Jesus’ name.
- I destroy every powers of darkness or personality causing miscarriage in my life and marriage.
- And reject miscarriage from my life and marriage in Jesus’ name.
- Every evil power assigned to attack my pregnancy, I wipe you out of existence, in Jesus’ name.
Sometimes, barrenness or infertility might be due to demonic covenants or from the effect(s) of a curse(s). In this section of these prayer points against barrenness and infertility, all curses and evil covenants will be broken.
Revoke Every Curse and Break Every Covenant
- I break every curse of barrenness upon my life and marriage.
- And bind every power of darkness inflicting barrenness upon my life, in Jesus’ name.
- Moreover, I destroy every cord of barrenness tied around my marriage and family in Jesus’ name.
- And, I revoke every ancestral covenant of barrenness in my family and marriage in Jesus’ name.
- I nullify every covenant of barrenness operating in my marriage originating from my family side or from my spouse’ family side.
- And, I destroy by fire, every buried or hidden object, sustaining barrenness in my life and marriage in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every gates holding back my children from being born, I destroy by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every person, powers or personalities that agreed that I will never be pregnant nor give birth to children in my lifetime; I command the Holy Ghost fire to destroy.
- And, every demonic projection into my womb causing infertility, I uproot you in Jesus’ name.
- I break asunder every household wickedness refusing to release my fruitfulness,.
- Every household wickedness inflicting barrenness upon my marriage, either from my family side or from my spouse’s family side, I bind and destroy you and your works in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Any satanic contraceptive the enemy has inserted into my reproductive organ, I command it to be uprooted and destroyed by fire in Jesus’ name.
- I reject every medical result(s) or report(s) that I cannot give birth naturally.
- And silence every voice of barrenness speaking against my fruitfulness in Jesus’ name.
- Every cause of barrenness, known and unknown, in my life and marriage, be destroyed by the Holy Ghost fire, in Jesus’ name.
Barrenness or infertility is not your portion, in Jesus name. As you pray with these prayer points against barrenness and infertility, God Almighty will restore back to you everything the enemy has stolen or destroyed.
- Father, I pray You restore every part in me that has been tampered with or negatively affected; and has brought barrenness upon me in Jesus’ name. Lord, heal me totally.
- It is written, “by the stripes of Jesus Christ, I am healed.” (2 Peter. 2:24).
- Therefore, I receive total healing and restoration upon my body and reproductive system in Jesus’ name.
- Heavenly Father, in Your holy Word, no-one who truly serve You, remained neither barren nor unfruitful.
- Because I serve You truly, I cannot remain barren anymore in Jesus’ name.
- I refuse from my life and marriage every form of barrenness and infertility in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I shall conceive and give birth naturally, in due season, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh God, water and nurture my life and marriage to fruitfulness in the name of Jesus Christ.
Steps of Faith
As you have prayed these powerful prayer points against barrenness and infertility, it would also be necessary to take some steps of faith. Such as
- Thank God for answers to your prayers
- Believe that your prayers have been answered, even though you do not see immediate results.
- Confess it with your mouth that you are not barren, but fruitful.
- Go buy some baby clothes of the baby you are expecting.
- Sow a seed of faith concerning your child or children you are expecting.
- Trust Jesus. Keep on Trusting. Because He will never fail.
If you would like us to personally pray for you, send us your prayer request here. Remember to select the private option, if you do not want it shared online for our site visitors to also pray for you. You could also intercede for others who need prayer here.